I didn’t get myself to write down my daily tasks. I will try to do this constantly at the end of each day.
At least I can try to exercise the reviewing of several days.
- Online Course: 3 hours
- Deployment Pipelines: 3 hours
- a lot of blogs regarding Continous Integration and Delivery
On Monday, I was taking exercises related to my practical phase. Now, I’m able to
- set up a deployment pipeline including Github, Travis CI and Heroku.
- differentiate between Continous Integration and Continous Delivery.
- explain how Continous Delivery can improve the deployment of software products.
I also learned a lot of new concepts in Scala. Now, I’m able
- define the term of “High Order functions”.
- define and use High Order functions in Scala.
- recognize Scala language elements.
I was on work. I mostly learned to be able to
- understand that unit-tests should be written well in order to support the developers.
- figure out differences between marketing and business development strategies.
On Wednesday, we were working on our practical project.
- how important a brainstorming with a lot of different people is to develop an idea for a software project.
- how to write an asynchronous client in Node.JS which uses Restful interfaces.
Regarding algorithms, I’m now able to
- explain different approaches on randomizer functions.
- calculate the standard deviation using a performant software solution.
I also read a lot within Microsoft’s Visual C# documentation in order to solve certain software problems for the algorithms course.