- Date ranges:
- 11/2014 – 02/2015 (Portation of the PHP platform to an Java EE platform)
- 04/2015 – 08/2015 (Multiple partial trips extension)
- 01/2016 – today (Android app)
- Topics: Java EE, Graph algorithms, Shortest path problems
- Github-Repository: https://github.com/sasfeld/JumpUpReloaded
- developed Software: Java EE application on JBoss 7
- Skills: JBoss 7 / Wildfly 9, JSF, Hibernate, MySQL, Java EE, Android, Maven, CI
Car-Sharing applications enable the possibility to load cars better in the sense of economics and
ecology. Therefore the algorithms to find possible trips for a person who wants to get from some
place to another one should support the goal to reach a good loading during the whole trip that a
So I wanted to extend the existing Car Sharing application I developed during my bachelor program at Beuth Hochschule für Technik, Berlin and also allow multiple overlapping partial trips. So if a passenger want’s to get from Berlin to Cologne, for example, the algorithm should also offer trips via Hannover.
This work took place in my Independent Courseworks I as part of my master program at Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin. You can read through the texts here: Independent Coursework 1 – Sascha Feldmann.